A full-service casting company based in Florida and delivering to the WORLD!
ABOUT MARTINI SHOT CASTING LTD. CO.
Martini Shot Casting is Rita Manyette, an experienced casting director whose credits run the gamut from feature films to music videos.
Rita is an industry professional who possess a vast knowledge of acting, which is an invaluable asset as a casting director.
Rita listens to the filmmaker and strives to supply just the right talent to fit his or her needs.
Rita brings talent and on-set support wherever and whenever the production environment requires.
Rita takes tremendous pride in her commitment to professionalism and diversity.
Martini Shot Casting Offers:
- We use - ActorsAccess ECO Cast / CastingNetworks.com / CastingFrontier.com / 800casting.com
- Nikon D5500 DSLR camera and light kit
- Skype and iChat auditions available - Saving the production time and travel expense, allowing the client to direct the talent from the comfort of their own offices.
- Uploads of auditions to clients around the world with a self updating link
- Auditions can be viewed via the web within minuets of the actual audition
See Rita in Action
DEMO REEL EDITING
If you are interested in having your demo reel edited by Rita Manyette, please contact her HERE. The rate for up to two minutes of demo reel footage is $150.00.
Footage must be of high quality and no self taped monologues or auditions will be allowed. No taped theatre work will be accepted. Only footage from Commercials, TV or Film you have been hired to work on is acceptable.
Taping your audition with a professional will help your audition stand out among the rest. There are so many exact requirements set forth by the industry and each casting director has their own way a self taped audition should look and be formatted. Leave the hard work to me while you give your best audition yet!
- $40 gets you up to one hour of taping time for up to two scenes
- Each additional scene is charged at $10 per scene
- If coaching is required a $20 charge will be assessed
**Credit/Debit card transactions require a processing fee of $2.00
Union Discounts: (SAG-AFTRA and Equity members in good standing)
10% discount on all taping services upon request
Advantages of Using a Professional for your Taping Needs....
- I provide professional lighting, sound and HD quality video
- I take pride in offering myself as your reader, your success is my goal
- Your session includes filming, viewing and editing/uploading of your audition
- All audition uploads are sent directly to you. It is your responsibility to forward them to the correct person (usually your agent)
- Consider the money you save by not having to drive to Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Orlando....
- If you require coaching, there will be a flat fee of $20 added to your session
- Bring all materials with you, including your sides, taping instructions and character breakdown
- BE PREPARED - If your taping takes more than one hour, the coaching charge of $20 will be added
Calls accepted from 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday ONLY. Special time slots will be considered and the $20 coaching fee will be added.